San Francisco Employee Advice and Counseling Lawyer
Employee Advice and Counseling
Rukin Hyland & Riggin LLP offers employee advice and counseling in connection with a wide range of employment law issues, including:
- Negotiation, interpretation, and enforcement of employment contracts
- Severance negotiations
- Trade secret litigation
- Privacy issues
- Non-compete agreements
See also: Employee Rights
Contract Review and Negotiation Services
An employment contract offers important protections to an employee. Without an employment contract, an employee is subject to termination without cause and without any guarantee of severance pay. The San Francisco employment lawyers at Rukin Hyland & Riggin LLP have helped many executives, professionals, and other employees negotiate favorable employment contracts and other agreements dealing with such issues as:
- Terms of hire and term of employment
- Change in Control and Severance Agreements outlining the pay and benefits an employee will be entitled to upon change in control, termination, or layoff
- Non-solicitation agreements and non-compete agreements
- Expat agreements
- Confidential information agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- Compensation agreements establishing salary, bonuses, incentive pay, and other benefits
- Health insurance, vacation time, dental and vision insurance, disability insurance, and other insurance benefits
- Retirement, stock options, and pension provisions
Experience Working with Multinational Companies
We have particular experience in advising clients on cross-border employment issues (including expat agreements and independent contractor agreements) affecting operations in various countries around the globe, including in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Why Choose Rukin Hyland & Riggin LLP
We approach each transaction with an eye toward developing a strategy that works best based on the client’s individual needs. In certain circumstances, we play a behind-the-scenes role, while at other times we are directly involved in negotiations with the employer’s counsel. Some disputes require a strong hand; others a soft touch. We bring to our practice the sophistication to know the difference and the skills to employ both effectively.
Contact Rukin Hyland & Riggin LLP today for a free consultation regarding your employment contract or any other employment law matter.